As you all know that NTA UGC NET and CSIR NET, both the exams are conducted for the selection of such talented candidates who dream to have their career as Researchers or College Professors.
- Both the exams have similar suffix i.e. ‘NET’.
- Both the exams are conducted for recruitment of JRF and Assistant Professors.
- The qualifying procedure is similar. Candidates are selected based on their performances in test.
- NTA UGC NET Exam and CSIR NET Exam are conducted twice a year, usually in the months of June/July and December.
- The candidates are assessed on the basis of their Aptitude Knowledge and Subject Knowledge.
- The eligibility criteria are also similar in some factors like –
Candidates are required to have valid PG Degree in concerned subject passed with 55% marks for General Category and 50% marks for ST/SC/PWD/OBC Category candidates.
- The Application Forms are submitted online for both the exams.
So, these were the similarities between NTA UGC NET Exam and CSIR NET Exam.