UGC NET Commerce Coaching
UGC NET Commerce Coaching
Welcome to GATE Indian Institute of Tutorials . GATEIIT is also Provide Commerce Tution Classes for CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB & Karnataka State Board for class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th Grade Students.
GATEIIT will provide the students to motivate him/her to focus on the subject and perform well in the examination. We have well & high qualified and experienced teaching personnel to actualize the dream of the students.
GATEIIT Classes has studied the current school & Board pattern of evaluation of the CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB & Karnataka State Board and put forth an extremely clear School Study Module in place. If you are looking for UGC NET Commerce Coaching classes then you are on the right platform.
UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
There will be two Question papers, UGC NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III (Part – A & B). The paper II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions i.e. Multiple choice, True/False, Assertion – Reasoning type, Matching type questions with 100 marks.
Paper III will cover two parts – A and B; Paper II will have 10 short essay type questions (300 words) with 16 marks each.
UGC NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III (A) (Core Group) :
- Unit – I : Business Environment
- Unit – II : Financial & Management Accounting
- Unit – III : Business Economics
- Unit – IV : Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Unit – V : Business Management
- Unit – VI : Marketing Management
- Unit – VII : Financial Management
- Unit – VIII : Human Resource Management
- Unit – IX : Banking and Financial Institution
- Unit X : International Business
Paper III (B) (Elective / Optional) :
- Elective I : Accounting and Finance
- Elective II : Marketing
- Elective III : Human Resource Management
- Elective IV : International Business
- Elective V : Income Tax Law & Planning
Kindly visit Nearest GATEIIT Centre to know about the fee structure as there are many Course Combinations available for CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB & Karnataka State Board exam Coaching.
Right from your first day at GATEIIT Classes to your final School/board examination, everything is pre-planned to bring out the best performance in you. You can opt for Crash Course or Full Course. Short-Term course available for 30 days to 3 Months & Long-Term Coaching available for 1 to 3 Years.
Process to Apply
The eligibility criteria for Admission varies for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th Grade. Admission: Admissions usually get full in advance before the start of the course. Students and parents are advised to apply for admission early. Admission can be confirmed by paying the fees of the Course. Process:
1) Fill the Enrolment Form.
2) Attach 2 recent passport size photographs.
3) Submit the completed form with student and parent signatures and collect the receipt from the reception.
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one