UGC NET Computer Science and Applications Coaching
UGC NET Computer Science and Application Coaching
GATEIIT has the right mix of dedicated, knowledgeable industry experienced faculty and hardworking students with potential. we organise best classes for our ideal and honest students to actualize their dreams. Every teacher of GATEIIT put great effort to cover all the part of UGC NET Computer Science and Application Coaching.
We do the hard work for our students to build their future career strongly. Since 2003, GATEIIT is providing the UGC NET Computer Science and Application Coaching classes in India to produce more and more successful aspirants who wants to achieve something in life.
UGC NET CS and Application Coaching Eligibility: –
The eligibility criteria for the students are as follows: –
- Applicants should have completed their Masters’ Degree or Equivalent Degree within the following percentage criteria –
For General Category – 55% marks
For ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Transgenders – 50% marks
- The Ph.D. holders whose Masters level examinations were completed before 19th September 1991 shall be eligible for relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks.
- The applicants whose result is awaited are also eligible for the UGC NET Exam only if their PG Result can be declared within the 2 years of NET Result Declaration Date.
- The applicants who have pursued their post-graduation in a field that is closely related to Computer Science Stream can only apply for UGC NET Computer Science Exam.
- There is no upper age limitation for Assistant Professor.
- For Junior Research Fellowship exam – must not age more than 30 years.
UGC NET Computer Science and Application Coaching Exam Pattern: –
There will be two papers of the UGC NET Computer Science and Application i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
Paper I Topics Covered
- Environmental Science
- Important Days
Paper II Topics Covered
- Computer Architecture
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Theory of Computation
- Data Structure & DAA
- Computer Networks
- Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Discrete Structure
- Digital Logic
- Mobile Computing
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Graphics
- Programming (JAVA/HTML/XML)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Fuzzy Sets/ Rules
- Image Processing
- Network Security
UGC NET Computer Science and Application Coaching Examination paper will be divided into two parts Paper I and Paper II: –
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||50 Questions||100||3 hours|
|II||100 Questions||200||3 hours|
Visit GATEIIT to get details about UGC NET Computer Science and Application Coaching fee Structure.
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one