UGC NET Law Coaching
Good news, GATEIIT is going to provides UGC NET Law Coaching with best study material, expert faculty and test papers. Those applicants who want to actualize their dreams in Law may join this coaching classes by contacting us. There will be two question papers in exam i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
UGC NET Law Coaching Syllabus
UGC NET Law Coaching Paper – 2 Syllabus (Core Group)
Constitutional Law of India
- Fundamental Rights and Duties.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union State Legislative Relations.
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendment of the Constitution.
- Writ Jurisdiction
- Nature and Sources of Law.
- Positivism, Natural. Law Theory, Sociological Jurisprudence.
- Theories of Punishment.
- Rights and Duties.
- Concepts of Possession and Ownership.
Public International Law
- Nature of International Law and its relationship with Municipal Law.
- Sources of International Law.
- Recognition of States and Governments.
- United Nations
- Settlement of International Disputes.
- Human Rights
- Concepts in Family Law.
- Sources of Family Law in India.
- Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage.
Law of Contracts
- General Principles
- Essentials of a valid contract.
- Offer, acceptance and consideration.
- Capacity to Contract : Minor’s contract.
- Elements vitiating contract : Mistake, fraud, misrepresentation, public policy, coercion, undue influence, frustration of contract.
- Remedies for breach of contract : Damages.
Law of Torts
- Foundation of Tortuous Liability.
- General Defenses to an action of Torty.
- Vicarious Liability
- Remoteness of Damages.
- Contributory Negligence
- Absolute and Strict Liability.
Law of Crimes
- General Principles
- Nature and Definition of Offence.
- General Exceptions
- Common Intention and Common Object.
- Criminal Attempt, Conspiracy and Abutment.
- Offences against Women.
- Concepts: Industry, Industrial Dispute and Workman.
- Trade Unions: Rights and Communities of Registered Trade Union; Registration and its advantages.
- Methods for Settlement of Industrial Disputes under Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
- Strike and Lockout as Instruments of Collective Bargaining.
- Retrenchment, Lay – off and Closures.
UGC NET Law Coaching Paper – 2 Syllabus (Elective/Optional)
Unit – I
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution.
- Distribution of Legislative Powers between Union and States.
- Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Parliament and State Legislatures
- Amending Process of the Constitution.
- Role of Election Commission in Democratic Process.
Unit – II
- Nature, Scope and Importance of Administrative Law.
- Principles of Natural Justice.
- Administrative Discretion and its control.
- Judicial Review of Administrative Action-Writ Jurisdiction.
- Lokpal and Lokayukta.
Unit – III
- Nature and Sources of Law.
- Legal Concepts : Right, Duty, Ownership, Possession and Person Judicial. Process : Application of the Doctrine of Precedent of India.
- Judicial Contribution in Bringing Social Changes.
- Law and Morality.
Unit – IV
- General Principles of Criminal Law-meaning, nature, essentials and stages of offence.
- Joint Liability; Abetment and Criminal Conspiracy.
- Offences against Human Body.
- Offences against Property.
Unit – V
- Environmental Pollution : Meaning of Environment and Environmental Pollution; Kinds of Pollution.
- Legislative Measures for Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution in India – Air and Water Pollution and General Protection of Environment.
- International Development for protection of Environmental Pollution.
- Remedies for Environmental Protection : Civil, Criminal and Constitutional.
- Importance of Forest and Wildlife in protecting the environment.
- Environmental impact assessment and control of Hazardous wastes.
Unit – VI
- Nature of International Law and its sources.
- Concept of sovereignty and its relevance today.
- Recognition of State and Governments.
- Extradition, Asylum, Nationality and Status of Refugees.
- International Court of Justice.
- UNO and its organs.
- Global Trade Regime under International Law.
UNIT – VII
- Adoption and Guardianship
- Matrimonial Remedies
- Uniform Civil Code
Unit – VII
- Concept and Development of Human Rights.
- Contribution of the United Nations in the development and implementation of Human Rights.
- Implementation of Human Rights in India : the Role of National Human Rights Commission.
- Protection of Marginalized Groups : Women, Children, Minorities and Refugees.
Unit – IX
- Nature and definition of Tort.
- General Principles of Tortious Liability.
- Specific Torts: Negligence, Nuisance and Defamation.
- Absolute Liability: Emerging trends in India.
- Consumer Protection: Evolution of Consumer Rights and Redressal of Consumer Grievances.
Unit – X
- Partnership Act : Nature and essentials of partnership mutual rights and liabilities of partners, advantages of registration of firms.
- Sales of Goods Act.
- Negotiable Instruments Act.
- Company Law: Role of Directors, Doctrines of Indoor Management and Ultra Vires.
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one